MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have milk to spare?

Go down

Do you have milk to spare?  Empty Do you have milk to spare?

Post by cohensmama Wed May 04, 2011 8:37 pm

We are in need of on-going or one-time donations for our 7 month old son who has been thriving on donor milk ♥ He has a pretty severe aversion to formula, and was not gaining well when we tried (reluctantly) supplementing him with it. I have been diagnosed with Insufficient Glandular Tissue and while I do make some milk, it's not enough to sustain him.

We are kind of in between donors, with a donor giving some here and another giving some there, so I'm not sure exactly what our donor milk need is just yet, but I should have a good idea of the amount we need soon. He takes around 20-25 ounces of donor milk per day and right now, I have 97 ounces in my freezer, so we are running very low! ANY AMOUNT HELPS so please contact me with milk offers. We are located in Longview, WA but we are willing to travel an hour or so either way on a regular basis, or up to 3 hours for a large donation! Thank you for anything you might be able to do for us.

~The Williams Family

cohensmama

https://www.facebook.com/ambrawilliams

Back to top Go down