MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk Bank Donor with Milk to Spare

2 posters

Go down

Milk Bank Donor with Milk to Spare Empty Re: Milk Bank Donor with Milk to Spare

Post by LiamsMomma Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Do you still have milk available? I am looking ofr mu little guy who can only tolerate breast milk. Thank you so very much.

LiamsMomma

Back to top Go down

Milk Bank Donor with Milk to Spare Empty Milk Bank Donor with Milk to Spare

Post by humancowmoo Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi,
I'm currently a milk bank at Austin donor. So I've gone through their screening process, and about to take their blood test which I know I will pass with flying colors. You can verify that I am by calling the milk bank at austin's coordinator.

I have some 40+ 12oz bags of frozen breast milk that is taking up too much freezer room. It was milk that I pumped while on Keflex, a cephalosporin. The Milk Bank at Austin won't take it. However, my OB says that the Keflex is fine during lactation, it may just cause your baby's stool to be a little loose. If you want it, it's yours. I just ask to be reimbursed for the cost of the bags and any shipping costs involved. Yes, I will ship so long as you tell me how and cover all the costs of the packaging and shipping. The milk is anywhere from 1-2 months old.

If you want to pick it up locally, please don't send your husband or any male person to meet me. I've read too many horror stories about men attacking women under some pretense that they were doing some kind of business or exchange. I will only deal with women. If you insist on having a man pick up my milk, I'd prefer to do it in such a way that I don't have to physically meet him to drop off the milk.

I'm offering the milk that I made while I was on medication since the milk bank won't take it and it's just taking up room in my freezer. My email is humancowmoo@yahoo.com

humancowmoo

Back to top Go down