MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houston Mom looking for milk for adopted son

2 posters

Go down

Houston Mom looking for milk for adopted son Empty Re: Houston Mom looking for milk for adopted son

Post by scienceaggie Mon May 02, 2011 9:35 am

Jill, please email me at scienceaggie@yahoo.com. I have milk I can donate to you; I have a 3-month old, and have milk frozen from practically Day 1. I am in Houston, too...

scienceaggie

Back to top Go down

Houston Mom looking for milk for adopted son Empty Houston Mom looking for milk for adopted son

Post by jillnsteve Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:42 am

My son Henry thrives on breast milk and we have been so lucky to have such generous milk donors. Many of our donors have stopped pumping, so we are looking for someone who can donate milk to Henry. Please let me know if you have extra milk. I am happy to come and pick it up.

Thank you so much!

Jill

jillnsteve

Back to top Go down