MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have milk to donate in Charlotte area...

3 posters

Go down

Have milk to donate in Charlotte area... Empty For Jennifer

Post by patou Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:09 am

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you so much for writing. Perhaps we can communicate off-line? I am not far from Matthews. Do you have an e-mail address where I could write you? My e-mail address is ptilb@yahoo.com.

-Patricia

patou

Back to top Go down

Have milk to donate in Charlotte area... Empty Re: Have milk to donate in Charlotte area...

Post by Jake'sMommy Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 am

Patou,
We live in Matthews and I work in Cahrlotte at Myers Park High School. I have a 3.5 year old son with a terminal, uncureable disease, Spinal Muscular Atrophy. SMA is very similar to ALs in its most extreme form. Jake is unable to eat by mouth and takes a very specific formula via a g-tube. We have been getting donated milk from Milkshare for the past year since Jake has a fatty acid disorder that limits the type and amount of fat Jake can eat and absorb. With my son, too much fat will cause him to reflux and vomit which in turn can result in an aspiration and pneumonia. We have a wonderful donor in the Durham area that I visit monthly, but as her son closes in on the 1 year mark, her supply is dwindling. If you would like to learn more about my son, you can visit his website at www.our-sma-angels.com/fortheloveofjake

I hope you will consider giving Jake your excess breastmilk. We are so thankful for all our donors! Your gift has helped Jake live 2.5 years past his expected life! I also am very diligent about supplying my donors with breastmilk bags, so if you need some, I will get them!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Goodson

Jake'sMommy

Back to top Go down

Have milk to donate in Charlotte area... Empty Re: Have milk to donate in Charlotte area...

Post by patou Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:22 am

Hi Ellen,

Unfortunately Raleigh is not very close to Charlotte. It is a two-hour drive from here. If you want to make the detour down here, I'm happy to give you all the milk I have. (I estimate that I have about 45 ounces, so I don't know if that is worth your drive...)

-Patou

patou

Back to top Go down

Have milk to donate in Charlotte area... Empty milk to share

Post by eileenmarie Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi Patou,
I am looking for milk donations for my three month old daughter Tory. She is mostly on formula because my milk supply is next to nothing. I have done everything but can't get more than an ounce per day. I hope you will consider sharing your milk with us. My family lives in NJ but we will be in Raleigh next Thursday the 11th thru the following Tuesday visiting my parents and would be able to pick up. If your milk is still available please email me or pm me. We would really appreciate it!
-Eileen, Brian and Tory
eileenmarie3@hotmail.com
eileenmarie
eileenmarie

Back to top Go down

Have milk to donate in Charlotte area... Empty Have milk to donate in Charlotte area...

Post by patou Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Hello parents,

I have some breastmilk to donate to any parents in the Charlotte area. My daughter is milk and soy sensitive, so I need to dispose of milk I pumped before learning this. Let me know...

-Patou

patou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down