MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk in Charlotte Area

2 posters

Go down

Milk in Charlotte Area Empty Re: Milk in Charlotte Area

Post by emilyb29 Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm sorry, but I have found a family for the milk.

emilyb29

Back to top Go down

Post by nmeyers Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:54 pm

hi there,

We have adopted 11 month old twins in northern California whom I was blessed to be able to breast feed with the help of herbs and an sns with donated milk for 5 and 1/2 months. But i never made a whole lot of milk and the sns flow rate just got too slow. So since then we have relied soley on donor milk. I am really hoping to keep them on breast milk through the winter cold and flu season as they have done really well and have had only one little cold this whole time.As you can imagine with 2 to feed we have had lots of milk shipped. It is really easy and safe. We have never lost milk even in the heat of the summer. I have a fedex account and can pay for shipping supplies etc. I would be happy to talk more if you like. My email is nannette@kitenerd.com

thank you for your consideration
Nannette

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Post by emilyb29 Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:07 am

I just found 118oz more milk in the back of my freezer this morning from those dates o I have 562oz to donate now. Smile

emilyb29

Back to top Go down

Milk in Charlotte Area Empty Milk in Charlotte Area

Post by emilyb29 Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Hi. I'm new to Milkshare and donating, but I would love for my milk to go to a baby/family that needs it. I have 444oz that I can donate right now. My daughter was born in April and the milk is from April to June. It has been in a deep freezer within a few days of being pumped. ( A day or two in the fridge then moved to a seperate freezer for a couple days then to the deep freezer) Please PM me for more information if you are interested. I am nervous about shipping, so I would prefer someone who is willing to drive and meet in person. I hope I can help someone out there. Smile

emilyb29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down