MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vacation milk available 5/7 - Sheboygan

3 posters

Go down

Vacation milk available 5/7 - Sheboygan Empty Re: Vacation milk available 5/7 - Sheboygan

Post by kates24 Wed May 04, 2011 11:41 am

pm'd you again- we have relatives who could pick it up after the 7th
my email- katie.morin24@gmail.com
Smile

kates24

http://www.jkmorin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Vacation milk available 5/7 - Sheboygan Empty Re: Vacation milk available 5/7 - Sheboygan

Post by MamaValkyrie Tue May 03, 2011 3:05 am

Any takers? Smile
MamaValkyrie
MamaValkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by kates24 Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:45 pm

interested and pm'd you
thanks

kates24

http://www.jkmorin.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bhtimm Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:39 pm

OK, I referred you to someone else with a younger babe! She will hopefully be posting here soon!

bhtimm

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaValkyrie Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:20 pm

I'm pumping for a 1 month old Smile
MamaValkyrie
MamaValkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by bhtimm Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:37 pm

I may be interested...But I'm assuming you have a new baby since 2009 and that's who you're pumping for. At this point, I'm only getting milk from other toddler moms...but I MAY know someone who would be interested and who is in the area.

Tell me how old your LO is that you are currently pumping for?

bhtimm

Back to top Go down

Vacation milk available 5/7 - Sheboygan Empty Vacation milk available 5/7 - Sheboygan

Post by MamaValkyrie Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:37 pm

Hi mamas!

This milk mama be on vacation in the Great Dairy State the first week of May. I make much more than my daughter can eat, and I don't want to drag home a coolerful of milk and deal with "teh dum" that is TSA. Suspect

I'm an experienced donor, having pumped and donated in 2009 to some awesome families in Washington, North Carolina, and Virginia. I am not on any prescription medication, and take a multivitamin, soy protein supplement and soy lecithin. I do consume wheat, meat, dairy, and soy.

I'm guessing that the total amount that I'll have will be around 250+ ounces, which will be flat-frozen in 6 ounce bags. You'd have to pick it up from my parents' house in Sheboygan (they have a big freezer)... sorry, no shipping available. Crying or Very sad

If you're interested, please let me know. Smile

With kind regards,
K Wink
MamaValkyrie
MamaValkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down