MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lot of milk to donate Paoli, PA 19312 (no shipping)

2 posters

Go down

A lot of milk to donate Paoli, PA 19312  (no shipping) Empty Re: A lot of milk to donate Paoli, PA 19312 (no shipping)

Post by MADDIEMUR Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Hi!!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE all of it if no one's claimed it! My son is 5 weeks old and I cannot breast feed at all. He is not tolerating any formula (even hypoallergenic). A mom from Delaware gave me about a weeks supply and we put him on it and he's doing SO MUCH better. But she of course doesn't make enough for my son to be on only breast milk. I can pick it up no problem! I live about 45 minutes away.... please let me know if you can share!!

MADDIEMUR

Back to top Go down

A lot of milk to donate Paoli, PA 19312  (no shipping) Empty A lot of milk to donate Paoli, PA 19312 (no shipping)

Post by luminate Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi, I am new to this site. I did a search for milk donation because I didn't want to go through the hassle of a milk bank. My son is 9 months old and I have a 3 month supply frozen in my chest freezer. Needless to say I have a major oversupply. I work as an elementary school teacher so I pumped 3 (5 in the beginning) times a day. My son reverse cycle nurses because he doesn't like the bottle. He barely took 8-12 oz. while I was at work though I pumped approx. 32 oz. bags a day.

I am a healthy, non-smoking, no diseases, only vitamin taking mom. My son is drinking the same milk that is in the freezer but he will never finish it by the time he is 1 because he nurses every 3 hours when I am home.

I don't want my liquid gold to go to waste. However, I don't want to deal with anything extra than just giving all my stored milk to one person or at most 2. I have about 5 or 6 large coolers (the type on wheels) worth from Oct/11 to the present. I would like to reclaim my chest freezer for food. I am trying to reduce my pumping so I can just keep up with what my son drinks a day. Pick up only.

Thanks!

luminate

Back to top Go down