MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a lot of milk to give!!!

4 posters

Go down

I have a lot of milk to give!!! Empty Re: I have a lot of milk to give!!!

Post by HollyB Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Hey everyone... Sorry but at this point I am donating my milk to a baby in need already! Good luck to all I wish I had enough for everyone, but I only have enough for my baby and 1 more.
HollyB
HollyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Baby Brizes Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Holly

I live in Pineville and have a 2month old. My breastmilk supply is low. I'd love to have your help if possible.

Thanks, Laura
704-421-0732
Laura@greengoddessgrp.com

Baby Brizes

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake'sMommy Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:23 am

Holly,
My name is Jennifer and my son Jacob has a terminal, uncureable disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. In its most extreme form, which Jake has, it is very similar to ALS. Jake does not eat by mouth, has a very specific diet, and is very senstive to the amount and kind of fat he can absorb. WE have been receiving breastmilk for the past year from donors on Milkshare and are so very thankful for all their gifts! I travel monthly to Durham to receive milk from a very generous woman, but as her baby approaches the 1 year mark, she is finding her milk is dwindling. Jake usually take 16 oz. of breastmilk a day. Please check Jake out at his website, www.our-sma-angels.com/fortheloveofjake
I hope you will consider making a donation to Jake. This gift has given us an additional 2.5 years with our precious boy! and the researchers are so close to either a treatment or a cure. We live in Matthews, but I work at Myers Park High School right in the heart of Charlotte.
Thank you,
Jennifer

Jake'sMommy

Back to top Go down

I have a lot of milk to give!!! Empty Milk needed for baby Tory

Post by eileenmarie Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:36 pm

Hi Holly,
You are blessed to have such a healthy baby! I have a three month old daughter Tory who is in need of milk. At this point I am only able to make about an ounce per day and was forced to give formula. It breaks my heart to not be able to provide proper nutrition for her. I ate 90% organic and whole foods my whole pregnancy and never anticipated not having enough milk. I hope you will consider donating to us. I really believe this will help tremendously, as Tory is already developing allergies and eczema, even with switching to soy.
I live in NJ and I am willing to do whatever is required for shipping. My family will be in Raleigh next week (my parents live in Garner) so we would be available to pick some up too if that is an option.
Thanks,
Eileen
eileenmarie
eileenmarie

Back to top Go down

I have a lot of milk to give!!! Empty I have a lot of milk to give!!!

Post by HollyB Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:50 pm

I am a first time mom who makes a ton of milk!!! I would love to donate my extra to someone in need of breast milk!! I live in the Charlotte area and am willing to ship (with recipient paying the shipping costs), or if you would like to come pick it up. Right now I have a deep freezer full of frozen milk, I am also willing to continue pumping and freezing to keep donating.

A little history on me is that my son was born 8 weeks premature and weighed 3lbs 4 oz. He spent the first 16 days of his life in a NICU, but he had no health problems other than being premature. I had preeclampsia pretty bad so he had to be taken early. He is now 7 1/2 months old and weighs approximately 18lbs. My son has never been sick a day in his life!!! My husband and I attribute this to his being breastfed. We feel so blessed by the health and wellbeing of our child that we would like to help another child. I don't drink or smoke and mostly eat organic foods.
HollyB
HollyB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down