MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

558 ounces of milk to donate

3 posters

Go down

558 ounces of milk to donate Empty milk for adopted baby

Post by ddallmayr Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:30 pm

I too live in OR and would be so grateful to share your milk with my newly adopted newborn baby girl! We have been able to feed her exclusively breastmilk so far and would love to continue this, but I have to rely on donations from generous women like you. I have had milk shipped to me and it is easy and of course I would pay for shipping, bags, etc. Please let me know if we can work something out! Maybe Rebecca and I could share it since we both live in OR!
Dominique

ddallmayr

Back to top Go down

558 ounces of milk to donate Empty Re: 558 ounces of milk to donate

Post by reba Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi Katie,

My name is Rebecca. I have been trying hard to find milk. Maybe I would be a good match for your current batch?

I am 41 and am currently expecting. Years ago I had some masses removed and a reconstructive surgery. Because of this, I am unable to breastfeed very well. Last time (9years ago!) I did get some milk and was able to keep my daughter at the breast for about 5 months with an at breast supplementer and donations from wonderful donors. But it was very stressful to try and make milk, pump to make more, deal with the guilt and loss, and find milk for my daughter. That stress impaired my ability to enjoy the nursing relationship we were able to have.

I am hoping this time to stock up on some milk so that I won't have to face this stress again and have an easier time breastfeeding and hopefully building more milk, if I can.

Last time I had local donors and I am new to shipping but I would be happy to provide you with whatever you need to ship, including pick up and reimbursement etc.

Thank you so much for donating. I hope you know that wherever your milk ends up, you are making a difference in not just a baby's life, but also in the stressed out mom's too!

Gratefully,

Rebecca in Oregon

reba

Back to top Go down

558 ounces of milk to donate Empty 558 ounces of milk to donate

Post by katnorman Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi,
I have 558 ounces of frozen milk to donate. I am located in NE Wyoming, but am willing to ship. I am currently nursing my 3 1/2 month old and this is our extra milk. It is dated from about December 16th, 2010 to now.
I am healthy, non-smoking, non-drinking and only take prenatal vitamins.

If anyone is interested, please just let me know. I wish I knew about this site with my 3 other kids, as I have thrown so much milk out after they weaned Sad
I would love for my milk to help a family in need!!
Thank You,
Katie

katnorman

Back to top Go down

558 ounces of milk to donate Empty Re: 558 ounces of milk to donate

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down