MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Breastmilk for my Adopted Son in St. Louis area

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Breastmilk for my Adopted Son in St. Louis area Empty Re: Looking for Breastmilk for my Adopted Son in St. Louis area

Post by ayer79 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:35 pm

I have tons of frozen milk that I am wanting to find a home for. My son is almost 4mo and I have an oversupply like I have with my previous 3. I would love to help you out. I am disease free and am willing to be tested if you need. I live in Belleville, IL, but can meet you in STL if needed.

Thanks, Skye

Email skyeayer@hotmail.com if interested. sunny

ayer79

Back to top Go down

Looking for Breastmilk for my Adopted Son in St. Louis area Empty Re: Looking for Breastmilk for my Adopted Son in St. Louis area

Post by johannai Wed May 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Christy,

I have about 150 oz, frozen, that I am looking to donate. I am negative for HIV and Hep A/B/C but would be absolutely willing to be tested just for peace of mind. (I've actually been vaccinated for the Heps). I have a three month old also (born 2/4/2011) and he has been exclusively breastfed and is thriving. My only medications are a daily low-dose aspirin (for a blood clotting disorder), an occasional Colace (stool softener), and of course, my prenatal and an extra folic acid with DHA. I was pumping to build up a supply for when I went back to work but at the last minute, I decided to be a SAHM instead. I will never need the milk I have frozen here. If you are still in need, please contact me. I'm in St. Peters.

johannai

Back to top Go down

Looking for Breastmilk for my Adopted Son in St. Louis area Empty Looking for Breastmilk for my Adopted Son in St. Louis area

Post by Christy Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:43 pm

My sweet new son was born prematurely and is not handling formula very well... I would so appreciate someone who is willing to donate milk for my little guy. He was born at 29 weeks and is now just over 3 months old but still considered a newborn with an adjusted age aof about 5 weeks...My only request, as per my pediatrician, is that the donor be free from HIV, Hep A/B/C....I am willing to pay for the testing if necessary....

Thanks so much for any assistance!

Christy

Christy

http://www.foodforwellness.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down