MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Looking for milk in St. Louis metro area in the next 5 weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Looking for milk in St. Louis metro area in the next 5 weeks

Post by Boomomma429 on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Brent,

I have 60 bags (4-6 oz each) down around Cape Girardeau if you are still wanting to use breastmilk. I can ship if you are interested, or we could meet halfway down I-55 and save the shipping. Let me know--Shaina

Boomomma429

View user profile

Back to top Go down

interested if not already promised

Post by twins_in_stl on Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:13 am

Hello,

Thanks for the response to my post, and sorry for the late reply. The babies arrived early and we are just now getting back online. If you still have milk available, we are interested and located in the St. Louis area. I also sent you a private message with more information. Thanks.

Brent

twins_in_stl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for milk in St. Louis metro area in the next 5 weeks

Post by Col36joh on Wed May 30, 2012 9:46 pm

I have quite a bit of milk to donate if you would be willing to supply me with more bags for storage. Please let me know if yOu are interested!

Col36joh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in St. Louis metro area in the next 5 weeks

Post by twins_in_stl on Sat May 19, 2012 3:13 pm

My wife and I have twins that should be arriving in the next 5 weeks with the help of a generous gestational carrier in another state. Thankfully, the carrier has agreed to pump and ship for 6 weeks, but after that we'd like to continue to feed them at least some breast milk. We live in St. Louis City, but we both work in the county, so I'm sure we would be able to meet you at a convenient location. We have a deep freeze to store the milk until the big day comes.

Thank you for your consideration.

Brent

twins_in_stl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top