MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milksharing on the news in DFW!!

2 posters

Go down

Milksharing on the news in DFW!! Empty Re: Milksharing on the news in DFW!!

Post by Barbara Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:25 pm

A mom who I donate to in the DFW area emailed me about the article. It's a shame that it couldn't have been less biased. And the title says their spin from the start.

So sorry it wasn't a more positive interview. I'm sure there are a lot of moms out there who could really use the information without scaring them off.

Barbara

Back to top Go down

Milksharing on the news in DFW!! Empty Milksharing on the news in DFW!!

Post by bluecandi Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:59 am

CBS interviewed me and another mama yesterday about milk sharing. Here's the article if you are interested. Im not happy with the negative spin put on it.....they also make it look like I dont nurse my baby AT ALL......which is completely false. But still, the other mom and I did it to raise awareness so in that aspect we accomplished our goal.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/02/22/moms-sharing-milk-on-the-black-market/#comment-31525
bluecandi
bluecandi

Back to top Go down