MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

due in June

3 posters

Go down

due in June  Empty Re: due in June

Post by janacrisp Mon May 23, 2011 10:12 am

hi, i'm sending you a message!

janacrisp

Back to top Go down

due in June  Empty baby is here

Post by bee113 Sun May 22, 2011 6:10 pm

my baby came in april and we have too much milk i am wanting to donate locally and i can donate either one time or ongoing i have a lot and can easily give you a month or two supply i was at one point producing 3 to 4 times what my child ate in a single pump. we have no room in our freezer and i have more daily that needs to be stored.

bee113

Back to top Go down

Post by musicmom3 Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 am

I live in the Peoria, IL area and am due in September. That is even further away than June! If you ever have any extra milk come that time, I'd be happy to make the drive! This will be my 3rd child and I have insufficient glandular tissue/hypolplastic breasts and make a ridiculously low amount of milk so I have to rely on donor milk. I'm starting my search early if I come by any as I know all too well the difficulties of keeping a stash in my deep freeze!

Please, do give to someone in the here and now (when the time comes - LOL!). I just thought I'd put my name out there since we live so close! I'll be searching more adamantly come fall to make sure I have that beginning stash!

Thanks for donating and helping mama's like me supply their babies with the best nutrition ever!

musicmom3

Back to top Go down

due in June  Empty due in June

Post by bee113 Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:08 pm

I know june seems so far away but with my luck my son will come early and i will as usual have so much breast milk i will have to find away to get it out of my freezer so this time i am preparing with my last child i threw away almost 200 oz because i did not know where to donate and stopped pumping cause i was overwhelmed by how much i had if i had someone to help take the extra i would be more comfortable pumping for longer and not feel like i will be wasting so i am looking for someone nearby who will be having a baby between april and july who will need help with their supply or is unable to feed at all I am located in Bloomington IL i am willing to travel up to one hour to deliver or meet but would rather not ship. i am healthy and do not smoke or drink and am current on all vaccines and take my prenatal vitamins daily

Last edited by bee113 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)

bee113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down