MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will be in need of milk in June

Go down

Will be in need of milk in June Empty Will be in need of milk in June

Post by michgold Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:44 pm

Hello! What an awesome thing this is.

Here's my info: I had breast reduction surgery when I was young and silly and never thought I would have kids. Well fast forward 10 years and I had my beautiful daughter in 2009. Due to extremely low production, slow-flow, and having to return to work at 5 weeks pp, we were only able to breastfeed for a month.

Now I am more educated and pregnant again! Due at the end of May. I am buying a Medela SNS and plan on taking more time off. I know that it's possible for my breasts to make more milk than they did the first time around, but I want to be prepared. And I don't want to use formula like I did with my first...

This is my first posting so I am still a little new here. If you think your milk might be a fit for me with a newborn in June, then feel free to contact me. Otherwise I will just post again after she is born and will see what happens from there.

Thank you!
Michelle

michgold

Back to top Go down