MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for a donation for my 7 mo daughter

3 posters

Go down

looking for a donation for my 7 mo daughter Empty Re: looking for a donation for my 7 mo daughter

Post by jessicapourchot Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:09 pm

Please contact me at 815-685-4179 if you are still willing.
jessicapourchot
jessicapourchot

Back to top Go down

looking for a donation for my 7 mo daughter Empty Re: looking for a donation for my 7 mo daughter

Post by jessicapourchot Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:08 pm

I have an ongoing milk need. I am therefore interested in both of your donations if you are both willing Smile I am truly blessed to have found such generous women to donate to me and keep my daughter healthy. Thank you so very much <3
jessicapourchot
jessicapourchot

Back to top Go down

Post by reneemomof3 Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi. I have an 8 month old son and I'm running out of freezer space. I will be traveling from Bloomington up to the suburbs on the 19th. I could meet you somewhere on 55 on the way up if you still need milk. I think I have about 200 oz.

reneemomof3

Back to top Go down

Post by Monica N Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:27 pm

I have tons of forzen milk ready to be picked up. I would love to help. Let me know. I am near Lisle.

Monica N

Back to top Go down

looking for a donation for my 7 mo daughter Empty looking for a donation for my 7 mo daughter

Post by jessicapourchot Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:33 pm

My daughter has been exclusively breast and donor milk fed since she was 3 months old, but we are possibly coming to an end because I have been unable to find an available donation. I'm looking for a donation available within 2 weeks or less, I have about that much milk left in my freezer. If anybody has milk available and would be willing to donate to us I would very much appreciate it. I live in Mazon, IL, which is about 40 mins west of Joliet. I will replace any expenses such as gas, bags...etc. I would prefer to stay within about an hour and a half travel time, unless someone would be willing to transport and in that case I would reimburse gas money and any other expenses...I would appreciate it so very much Smile This is so important to me. Thank you all again! Take care.
jessicapourchot
jessicapourchot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down