MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed - in or around Westchester or Albany Counties

Go down

Milk needed - in or around Westchester or Albany Counties Empty my email

Post by Rissaca0221 Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 pm

If it is easier to contact me via email, here it is -- cforsland@gmail.com

Rissaca0221

Back to top Go down

Milk needed - in or around Westchester or Albany Counties Empty Milk needed - in or around Westchester or Albany Counties

Post by Rissaca0221 Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Hi all!

I have a 3 month old son. I am breastfeeding him but due to a breast reduction surgery, I do not have a full milk supply. I have to supplement him about 5 - 8 ounces a day. I prefer to supplement with breast milk rather than formula as I am a strong believer in the benefits of human milk.

If there are any mothers with an oversupply who would like to donate, I would be very grateful! I live in Westchester County and would be happy to come pick up milk anywhere in or around the county or in the city. Also, my mother lives in Albany County and would be happy to pick up milk for me in or around her area and bring it down to me. She could also stop and get it somewhere along the way between Albany and Westchester.

Thank you in advance to wonderful mothers who are willing to take the time and make the effort to donate to those in need. It is greatly appreciated!!

Carissa

Rissaca0221

Back to top Go down