MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still looking for milk.....DFW or shipped

3 posters

Go down

Still looking for milk.....DFW or shipped Empty Re: Still looking for milk.....DFW or shipped

Post by melissaj Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:02 pm

Hello my name is Melissa and I was a surrogate for an international couple. I pumped way to much for the baby and they were not able to use it all. I have over 100 oz in my deep freezer and it is about 3 months old. I have no use for it and I hate to see it go to waste. I live in the north fort worth area and am willing to meet you if you would like to have it. my email is messy_89@hotmail.com

Thanks Melissa

melissaj

Back to top Go down

Still looking for milk.....DFW or shipped Empty Re: Still looking for milk.....DFW or shipped

Post by meredithp Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:15 am

Hi Candice!

My name is Meredith, and I live in the Denton area. I am no longer pumping, but I have about 40 oz of frozen that is 5-7 months old. It has been in my deep freeze since it was pumped, so it is still good. My DS just wont take it from a glass. :/ If you are interested please shoot me an email to meredithlphelps@yahoo.com. I will be more than happy to meet you somewhere.

meredithp

Back to top Go down

Still looking for milk.....DFW or shipped Empty Still looking for milk.....DFW or shipped

Post by bluecandi Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi mommies!

I am still seeking milk for my 5 month old dd Avery. I nurse her but CANNOT keep up with what she needs. My LC is saying I have Chronic Low Supply, since I had the same problems with my first baby. She needs about 8oz or so more than I can make. Is there anyone who can spare some milk for us? If you are local to the DFW area, I will happily pick it up....or if you are further out, I am also more than happy to pay shipping. I know there is a great deal of need out there. Just please know that I am SOOOO grateful and respectful of your time.

Thank you mommies!!

Blessings,

Candice
bluecandi
bluecandi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down