MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200 -250 oz Milk to donate in the SW suburbs

2 posters

Go down

200 -250 oz Milk to donate in the SW suburbs Empty Re: 200 -250 oz Milk to donate in the SW suburbs

Post by veronikaono Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:10 am

Hi Megan, I live in Darien-not too far from Palos and I am looking for a milk for my 5 month old daughter Sara.I would be willing to come pick it up If it's still available. You can contact me at 630-550-1474. Thank you!

veronikaono

Back to top Go down

200 -250 oz Milk to donate in the SW suburbs Empty 200 -250 oz Milk to donate in the SW suburbs

Post by Megan W Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:04 pm

I have somewhere between 200-250 oz of frozen breast milk, all in Lansinoh freezer bags. Dated from the beginning of December to mid January. My little girl became allergic to milk protein so all I was saving for my return to work is not usable for her. I will admit I overfilled a lot of the bags, so there is anywhere from 4-10 oz in each bag. Once the bag is defrosted, it will stay good for at least all day so there shouldn't be any waste.
I was on prenatal vitamins and DHA, had no alcohol, caffeine, drugs.
I live near the Palos Community Hospital and you would need to be able to pick it up.
I hope someone can use it because I really hate the idea of just throwing it away!

Megan W

Back to top Go down