MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk- will travel all over state

4 posters

Go down

Looking for milk- will travel all over state Empty Re: Looking for milk- will travel all over state

Post by nicole423 Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:10 pm

hello my name is nicole and i have tons of breast milk in my freezer. i would love to donated it to some one that could use it. im a healthy 30 year old. i dont smoke or drink. my baby is one month old and allready i have lots of milk. if you would be interesed pls email me at nicolemajors2000@yahoo.zoominternet.net i would be happy to meet you half way. thanks nicole

nicole423

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk- will travel all over state Empty Re: Looking for milk- will travel all over state

Post by WhitehartRabbitry Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:15 am

Hi, I could pick it up sometime next week if that's okay? PM me and we can go over details. Thanks!

WhitehartRabbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by jher23 Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:43 am

Good morning everyone. I have approximately 60oz of milk in the freezer. I have never donated before but think it's an awesome thing to do. I recently found out my daughter (5 months) has a milk protein allergy. So that means no dairy for me. It also means I can't use any of the milk I've been saving over the last few months. If you're in need let me know. I live in the Akron area.

jher23

Back to top Go down

Post by WhitehartRabbitry Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:15 pm

Sure can- PM me and I can give you my phone number. Thanks!!! Smile

WhitehartRabbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by lcousi17 Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm in Cincinnati and out of freezer space. Can I help?

lcousi17

Back to top Go down

Post by WhitehartRabbitry Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:52 pm

2 day supply left. Sad

If anyone can help that would be great!

WhitehartRabbitry

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk- will travel all over state Empty Looking for milk- will travel all over state

Post by WhitehartRabbitry Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 pm

I'm getting low on milk in the freezer and want to keep a constant supply for my LO. If anyone has any milk, please PM me. Smile

WhitehartRabbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down