MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to Donate to a local family in need

2 posters

Go down

Looking to Donate to a local family in need Empty I have found a family to donate to

Post by AmarieH Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Thank you for all who read this. I have found a family to donate to consistently.

I pray all of you will find the help you are looking for.

God bless

AmarieH

Back to top Go down

Looking to Donate to a local family in need Empty i live in jacksonville

Post by AmarieH Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:10 am

I am sorry. I live about 5 hrs ESE of tallahassee. Also I am meeting with a family this weekend to whom I'm going to be a consistent donor. I hope you are able to find one.

AmarieH

Back to top Go down

Looking to Donate to a local family in need Empty Re: Looking to Donate to a local family in need

Post by trpitts1028 Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Hello!

Where in Florida are you located? I live in Atlanta, but my parents are in Tallahassee and I will be visiting soon. If you are nearby, I would be very interested in your milk for my 5 month old adopted son!

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

Looking to Donate to a local family in need Empty Looking to Donate to a local family in need

Post by AmarieH Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello! I am a new(er) mother of one Surprised) I have been blessed with an abundance of milk. I currently have a 7cu foot chest freezer packed full of milk and almost don't have enough room to store the milk I'm pumping. It doesn't seem as though my son will ever consume it all. I would like to donate at least half of my supply to a family in need. I am very new to this so I do not feel comfortable offering to exclusively feed another child in fear of not producing quite that much. However, I am willing to donate as its available if there are any takers; and possibly getting to the point of feeling comfortable enough with my supply to feed another child exclusively. God has blessed me with this and I really want to spread this blessing. My son is extremely healthy, as am I. I keep a great diet, as I do not have a gallbladder, and have lost all my pregnancy weight. I even weigh ten pounds less than I did before pregnancy (just to give you an idea of how I am taking care of myself). If ANYONE knows of a local family, or is a local family, that is interested in taking this journey with me, please let me know.

I hope to find someone soon to share this blessing with.

Thanks for reading.

AmarieH

Back to top Go down

Looking to Donate to a local family in need Empty Re: Looking to Donate to a local family in need

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down