MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to donate! local arrangement for near future

2 posters

Go down

I want to donate! local arrangement for near future Empty Re: I want to donate! local arrangement for near future

Post by Carol C. Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:17 pm

Hi There,
Are you still interested in donated milk? I live in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn and am looking for a local donor. My husband and I just adopted a baby girl, who is now five weeks old. Been feeding her formula, but would love to have her on at least some breast milk.
Let me know!
Thanks much,
Carol
646-283-0251

Carol C.

Back to top Go down

I want to donate! local arrangement for near future Empty I want to donate! local arrangement for near future

Post by tristansmommy Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:15 pm

I have a good supply now and want to donate, but I need some time to get my milk supply up. My son is 6 months and eating solids (less breastmilk) and starting to sleep thru the night, so my supply is starting to decrease. I am going to start pumping more to make sure my supply stays consistent, and I know I will have lots of extra milk.

Willing to make arrangement for near future once I get things going (Probably in about a week or two). I've done this before and I had plenty of extra milk every day.

I live in Manhattan and I can deliver nearby or you can come pick up. Anyone who's interested please let me know! I would love to help anyone in need.

tristansmommy

Back to top Go down