MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General suggestion - trimming posts

2 posters

Go down

General suggestion - trimming posts Empty Re: General suggestion - trimming posts

Post by Barbara Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:12 am

It may be a good idea to keep them to reference posts, look back to check information, find someone you posted to or looking for, etc.

I say keep them. After the milk is taken it would be a good idea to put TAKEN/GONE in the subject line though.

Barbara

Back to top Go down

General suggestion - trimming posts Empty General suggestion - trimming posts

Post by dt3001 Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:45 am

Hey everyone, I just thought it would be a good idea and help keep topics clear and moving along if, once you've found a donor and/or a recipient, instead of writing on the post "Milk Taken" ... Why not just delete the post altogether and free up that space for new topics? To me, it's kind of like I can't stand how real estate agents leave up the signs that say "Sold" on houses. I mean, once it's sold, there's no reason to keep notifying the world. Anyway, does this sound like a good idea to everyone, to cut down on the amount of information for new people to sift through?

dt3001

Back to top Go down