MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for coolers to ship milk for TX preemie

4 posters

Go down

Looking for coolers to ship milk for TX preemie Empty Re: Looking for coolers to ship milk for TX preemie

Post by Barbara Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:50 am

Can anyone post pics of the coolers from Petsmart? I just called and the guy gave me some weird dimensions of the coolers: "14 X 8 square"?!?

Just curious!

Barbara

Back to top Go down

Looking for coolers to ship milk for TX preemie Empty Re: Looking for coolers to ship milk for TX preemie

Post by mommy2two+twins Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:24 pm

The bigger ones we recieved we were able to fit upto 1000oz in if they were frozen flat!
mommy2two+twins
mommy2two+twins

Back to top Go down

Post by joybells1488 Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:58 am

Thank you also! That is awesome! I will have Dh check if they are big enough for the amount we need shipped. Wonderful!

joybells1488

Back to top Go down

Post by mommy2two+twins Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:53 am

It sounds strange but do you have a Petsmart nearby? The get them in in several sizes (usually Thursdays) with their fish. The fish are shipped in plastic bags so it does not stink and they just throw/give them away. They have very thick walls on the cooler itself and have the boxes that go along with them. We got several this way and they hold up very well!
mommy2two+twins
mommy2two+twins

Back to top Go down

Post by joybells1488 Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Yes, please do let me know. I would really appreciate it! Thank you! And if you could, let me know the dimensions of the cooler too.

joybells1488

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaxon510 Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:51 am

I'm going to pack one this week so I can let you know for sure.... But the large holds about 500 oz

Jaxon510

Back to top Go down

Post by joybells1488 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:26 am

Thanks! Do you know about how many oz. you were able to fit?

joybells1488

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaxon510 Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:12 am

I used this company. The boxes held up for about 20 shipments. http://www.cameronpackaging.com/insulated_boxes.html

Jaxon510

Back to top Go down

Looking for coolers to ship milk for TX preemie Empty Looking for coolers to ship milk for TX preemie

Post by joybells1488 Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:59 am

Hi there,

We are trying to find breastmilk for our preemie (adjusted age 1 week, actual age 8 weeks). We had to use donor milk for our second daughter and had these great foam coolers in cardboard boxes that fit perfectly. We don't have them any more, and are trying to locate some new ones for our new baby's needs.

Anyone know where we might find some? Looking specifically for coolers that have cardboard boxes just for them so they can be shipped easily.

We are in the north TX area (Dallas) but having trouble finding many donors in that area.

Thank you,
Joy

joybells1488

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down