MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots of frozen milk in MA--TAKEN but check back again...

3 posters

Go down

Lots of frozen milk in MA--TAKEN but check back again... Empty Re: Lots of frozen milk in MA--TAKEN but check back again...

Post by llpeters Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:27 am

My son is due in mid Feb and I am unable to produce more than a few ounces a day due to breast reduction surgery when I was very young. If you still have milk available, I live in western mass and could probably come and pick it up. Let me know. Thanks! Lori

llpeters

Back to top Go down

Lots of frozen milk in MA--TAKEN but check back again... Empty Re: Lots of frozen milk in MA--TAKEN but check back again...

Post by Bekki&Evelyn Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi Minicia!

My name is Bekki. I have a 10 week old son who is in need of milk. I suffer from a condition called breast hypoplasia - my mammary tissue is underdeveloped and I am unable to produce more than a few ounces of milk a day. I am working with a lactation consultant who specializes in low milk supply. I take a massive amount of milk-boosting herbs and pump after every feeding to keep up my supply, but we still need to supplement about 20oz/day.

I am very experienced with having milk shipped. 15 different moms donated milk for my daughter (now almost 2) and I've worked out a routine that seems to work well for everyone. I would send you a cooler, and at your convenience, you take it to UPS. I pay for the shipping over the phone, so nothing ever comes out of your pocket.

If your milk is still available, I am very much interested! I live in NY (about an hour south of Albany), so shipping would be inexpensive coming from MA (I'm originally from Springfield, by the way! Smile )

Please let me know if your milk is still available! Thanks so much!

Bekki and Jacob
Bekki&Evelyn
Bekki&Evelyn

Back to top Go down

Lots of frozen milk in MA--TAKEN but check back again... Empty Lots of frozen milk in MA--TAKEN but check back again...

Post by Minicia Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

I have a 12 week old baby, and am way ahead of him in terms of pumped supply. I have at least 100 ounces and anticipate ongoing over production.

I am a healthy non-smoker, vegetarian. I do eat dairy and soy. I am willing to ship but it can't be too complicated b/c I work full time and am already a bit overwhelmed by it! Smile

ETA: sorry, this milk has been spoken for but I anticipate ongoing over-production and will probably be looking to donate again in the future. Thanks!!

Last edited by Minicia on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : milk taken)

Minicia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down