MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Milk to Donate--Lots of it!

3 posters

Go down

Frozen Milk to Donate--Lots of it! Empty Re: Frozen Milk to Donate--Lots of it!

Post by jackieritz22 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Actually that will work out perfect! We are heading down to Gainsville from Orlando on November 26th. Can you email me at jackielmt at hotmail dot com so we can work out the details? Thank you sooooooooooo much!

jackieritz22

Back to top Go down

Post by crymik0123 Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:22 pm

I am near the Ocala/Gainesville area which is closr to I-75...I am about and hour and half from I-95. If you wanted, you could take I 75 to the turnpike and that takes you right to Orlando. Just let me know if you are still interested so I can plan accordingly for anyone else interested. Thanks.

crymik0123

Back to top Go down

Post by jackieritz22 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 am

Where in Florida are you? I live in Savannah, GA but will be driving down to Orlando for Thanksgiving weekend. If you are anywhere along the way on I-95 I would love to have your precious milk. I have a 3 month old. Thank you!

jackieritz22

Back to top Go down

Post by kathy weiss Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi,
We are in need of breast milk but we live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We would be more than willing to pay for shipping expenses.
We have a 9 month old daughter and we have relied on donated milk. She drinks about 30-40 ounces a day so we have been trying to find a donor that has a larger supply.
If you could let me know either way that would be great.
Thanks so much
Kathy
kweiss65@yahoo,com

kathy weiss

Back to top Go down

Frozen Milk to Donate--Lots of it! Empty Frozen Milk to Donate--Lots of it!

Post by crymik0123 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:34 pm

I have a large supply of frozen breast milk from November 2010 through March/April 2011 that I am looking to donate. It has been in an upright deep freezer. All is in Lansinoh breast milk storage bags. I produced a lot of milk while breastfeeding my son. He is now onto regular whole milk (he is still breastfeeding, but no longer from a bottle) so I do not need the frozen supply. I was very careful when storing my supply. It treated it like and planned for my son to consume. Most is portioned into 4-10 oz servings. I pumped about 4 times a day so I have quite a bit!!!

I will be more than happy to answer any questions you have! I just really don't want it to go to waste! Will ship if needed! I can also meet you if relatively close!

crymik0123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down