MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available Philadelphia area (Ridley)

2 posters

Go down

Milk available Philadelphia area (Ridley) Empty Re: Milk available Philadelphia area (Ridley)

Post by kimberlyg_ot Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Jennifer that is hilarious about the cheese steak!!!! I think I have about 175 oz... I am going away through Saturday, but have off work Monday and could probably ship it then.

Do you want to send me the directions to my yahoo email account? I'll send you a private message Smile
Kim

kimberlyg_ot

Back to top Go down

Milk available Philadelphia area (Ridley) Empty Re: Milk available Philadelphia area (Ridley)

Post by JenniferGilbert Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:31 pm

My hubby said send a philly cheese steak with cheese wiz on it. jk, but it seriously it was the best cheese steak while he traveled in philly 3 years ago. I still hear about it every time he sees Philly Cheese Steak on the menu.
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Post by JenniferGilbert Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Kim,

We are in Travelers Rest, SC. If you are willing to ship UPS and charge to our account that would be wonderful. I will give you simple directions for shipping milk, no dry ice needed, that was suggested to me by our UPS rep.

How much milk do you have available?

Thank you.
Jennifer and Noah
JenniferGilbert
JenniferGilbert

Back to top Go down

Milk available Philadelphia area (Ridley) Empty Milk available Philadelphia area (Ridley)

Post by kimberlyg_ot Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:08 am

My name is Kim and I live in Secane/Ridley. I have a 5 month old son and have extra milk in my freezer from Sept/Oct. I posted on here before, but had pumped when my son had thrush and no one wanted it. I've gotten rid of that milk and need to make room in my freezer again. This time no thrush! I pump an extra time in the morning and evening in order to supplement what I'm not able to pump at work, but only work 3 days/week, so on my days off, I'm pumping extra in order to keep my supply up.

I need to make room for new milk, so I'm going to have to dump it. If you want it, let me know ASAP!
Kim
856-220-4015

kimberlyg_ot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down