MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopted son needs milk in Gwinnett County!

2 posters

Go down

Adopted son needs milk in Gwinnett County! Empty Re: Adopted son needs milk in Gwinnett County!

Post by sawcarolyn Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:59 pm

Are you still looking for breastmilk? I have many bags of frozen breastmilk that I would love to give to a baby in need. I live in Brookhaven in Atlanta, and you are welcome to come by to pick up the milk. Just let me know and we can coordinate a time.

sawcarolyn

Back to top Go down

Adopted son needs milk in Gwinnett County! Empty Adopted son needs milk in Gwinnett County!

Post by trpitts1028 Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 am

I am searching for milk for my 3 month old son, adopted at birth. He was slightly premature, and fortunately I've been able to provide him with breastmilk about half the time from donors and he's doing well. We have travelled to North Carolina and Alabama to pick up milk, and will be running out of our current supply at the end of the month...I am hoping to find a donor closer to us! We have had to supplement with formula off and on, and he just doesn't do well on it at all no matter which one I use (lots of crying, spitting up, etc).

We also adopted his older half sister at birth (she's now 18 months old) and were able to keep her on donated breastmilk exclusively until she was one. She has been healthier than all the formula fed babies I know, and I'm hoping to do the same for her baby brother! They have older siblings with allergies and other health issues, and I'm hoping to guard against as much as possible for my sweet babies.

We live in Gwinnett county, but I am willing to drive anywhere to pick up milk. My parents live in south Georgia, so we could pick up milk available anywhere in the state

Thanks for considering us...we love our milk mommas!!!!

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down