MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed for preemie in NICU

5 posters

Go down

Milk needed for preemie in NICU Empty Re: Milk needed for preemie in NICU

Post by currinladies Wed May 04, 2011 5:06 am

hi salynda i live in midway just outside of savannah if you still need milk. i have a 10 week old and a ton of frozen milk available

currinladies

Back to top Go down

Post by sarelle Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Amarie-I sent you a PM, thanks!

sarelle

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for preemie in NICU Empty do you still need milk?

Post by AmarieH Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:04 pm

I have lots of milk I could donate. However, I am located in Jacksonville, FL...?

AmarieH

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for preemie in NICU Empty do you still need milk?

Post by AmarieH Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:03 pm

I have lots of milk I could donate. However, I am located in Jacksonville, FL...?

AmarieH

Back to top Go down

Post by 4kidstobe Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:47 am

I can't find where you said your location is. Do you still need milk ? I am in Evans,Ga (Augusta area) .

4kidstobe

Back to top Go down

Post by savannabooker Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:38 pm

Hi I sent you a pm. I live in Buford GA which is about 4 or so hours from you. I have about 100-200 ounces I could donate and I am still pumping as well. My youngest daughter was born at 33 weeks in April. I am sorry for your loss. Please let me know if you would like my bm and if you would like I could be a constant donor

savannabooker

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for preemie in NICU Empty Milk needed for preemie in NICU

Post by sarelle Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi everyone, I am in search of milk for my little girl who is currently in the NICU. I was pregnant with twins and one of my amniotic sacs ruptured at 14 weeks, we were lucky enough to make it to 28 weeks when our babies were born. Unfortunately our son whose sac ruptured did not make it. Our little girl was born weighing 2lb 6oz, she will be 34 weeks this Thursday and is currently 3lb 11oz. Due to a medical condition regardless of herbs, medications and endless pumping I am unable to produce anymore than about 2 ounces in a 24 hour period. It is so important to me to provide breastmilk for my little girl and hope we can find a donor to work with. I am more than willing to pay for shipping, supplies, etc. Also I am located in Savannah and would be willing to drive and pick up if necessary.

I would be glad to provide more info on myself and my family if needed. Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks so much!

Salynda.

sarelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down