MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed for our adopted preemie

5 posters

Go down

Milk needed for our adopted preemie Empty hi i'm new

Post by terrykowal Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:56 am

i just signed up for this site so i'm a little uncertain of the rules, but I am a nursing mother of a nine-month old and I am interested in donating milk. I have no idea about ounces. I am very healthy and a non smoker. I am married and I live in Dearborn, MI. I would be willing to ship my milk as long as you would cover shipping costs. If you are interested, please e mail me at terrykowal@gmail.com and we can further discuss how to go about this arrangement. I'm not sure if you are still in need. It looks like a lot of people responded to your post. If not, that's fine, too. Please let me know. Thanks.

Terry

terrykowal

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for our adopted preemie Empty Re: Milk needed for our adopted preemie

Post by rachSCB Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:23 am

I'm new here and your post was the first I saw and it tugged at my heart.
I had preemie twins after a long struggle w/infertility. I have a lot of milk I'd like to donate. If you need more, please let me know.

rachSCB

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for our adopted preemie Empty Re: Milk needed for our adopted preemie

Post by mrskcanne Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 am

Kacy - Congratulations on your adoptive daughter! She's a cutie! I'd like to donate to you. I found your e-mail in another thread you responded to (the "Milk near Somerset Mall" one), so I'll send you a message now via my hotmail account okay.

~ Katie

mrskcanne

Back to top Go down

Post by kcmarie122 Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:58 am

We live in Oakland County Michigan.
kcmarie122
kcmarie122

Back to top Go down

Post by chull Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Where do you live?

chull

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for our adopted preemie Empty Milk needed for our adopted preemie

Post by kcmarie122 Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:33 am

Hello!

My husband and I are in the process of adopting a baby girl who was born 7 weeks early at only 2 lbs 13 oz. We have been giving her breast milk exclusively for the past 6 weeks and she is doing awesome. She is already up to 5 lbs and is currently eating around 140-170 oz per week. We have been getting about 70-80oz per week from a good friend donating to us and also purchasing donor milk from a milk bank here and there as we need it. Unfortunately, we cannot afford to buy much more donor milk now that our daughter is eating more and more. It is crazy expensive.

We were hoping to find someone (or multiple someone's) willing to donate milk for her that could help us out!

I am working on inducing lactation myself but will not have results for a good month or two (and even then, I'm not sure how much I'll produce).

Please let me know if you have any milk you can share, either a one time thing or a recurring donation. We are willing to reimburse any shipping and supply costs.

Thanks so much!

Sincerely,
Kacy Bailey
kcmarie122
kcmarie122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down