MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking milk for my adopted baby!

3 posters

Go down

Seeking milk for my adopted baby! Empty Re: Seeking milk for my adopted baby!

Post by bal2109 Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:50 pm

I posted just recently about the milk I have available if you'd like to look at the information. I hope it's helpful to you.

bal2109

Back to top Go down

Post by mamachrista Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:14 am

Alisha,
We may be a match! I am the mama to a precious baby girl who just so happens to be a preemie! She was born at 29 weeks and is almost 2 weeks old now. I'm pumping about 10-11x a day and getting an extreme overabundance of milk. I kept track the last 24 hours and I pumped 46 ounces of milk during that period. My freezers are full and the NICU is full and my baby has been so sick, that she's just now starting on feedings of 1 ml an hour. I was going to wait to donate in case my supply dwindled but it doesn't appear to be going anywhere. I JUST joined (literally tonight) and have not undergone any testing or anything yet. I'm not 100% sure how to go about this all! I am not totally sure of how much milk I currently have but I know it's probably a few-several hundred ounces just hanging out in my freezer.

About me:
Non smoker
No drugs or alcohol
On a prescription medication called Labetalol for high blood pressure. I delivered at 29 weeks because I had severe pre eclampsia and thus far, have needed to continue on the BP meds.
I had a c-section and with the milk that is currently in my freezer I *was* on a small dosage of percocet that I tried to take as little as possible. I am no longer on the percocet or ibueprophen for pain though.
I usualy have one cup of caffeinated coffee a day and no other caffeinated beverages.
I take a prenatal vitmain once a day.

Let me know if you're interested and maybe there is something we can work out. I'd love my breastmilk that is specially formulated for a preemie baby to go to another preemie baby. You can email me at ccjohnson_08@ymail.com

If the medications are an issue, I understand and best of luck!

mamachrista

Back to top Go down

Seeking milk for my adopted baby! Empty Seeking milk for my adopted baby!

Post by alisha33 Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi there,
My husband and I adopted a precious baby girl a week and a half ago. She was born 6 weeks early. We are desperately seeking milk. We live in the twin cities area, but would be happy to meet or pay for shipping costs if anyone has extra milk. Thanks;)
Alisha

alisha33

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down