MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Cape Coral/Fort Myers FL

3 posters

Go down

Milk available in Cape Coral/Fort Myers FL Empty Reply

Post by tichster Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:31 pm

I've replied via your email.

tichster

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Cape Coral/Fort Myers FL Empty Re: Milk available in Cape Coral/Fort Myers FL

Post by tocancutty Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:13 am

Is there any way you would be willing to ship the milk? I do not live too far from you (just on the other side of Lake Okeechobee in Port St Lucie) but the drive may be a challenge as I have a 3yr old, 1yr old, and new baby coming any way now. As much as shipping would cost would probably be the same in gas cost.

I have a FedEx account and I have all the shipping supplies I could send you my shipping container, you could package the milk in there, and then we could even schedule FedEx to come pick up the package from you.

I am expecting my 3rd baby any day now and have about 2 weeks worth of milk from a few other donating moms already in my freezer but nothing for after that. I have a disorder involving my pituitary gland which prevents me from making milk. I do nurse at the breast and use a SNS to provide the supplemented milk while baby nurses.

I would be so grateful to have any milk you could offer. Do you have a stash now you are looking to donate and/or looking for an ongoing donor/receipient relationship? I am interested in any and all of the above please let me know!

Hugs
Jen Cuti
Port St Lucie, FL
tocancutty@aol.com

tocancutty

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Cape Coral/Fort Myers FL Empty thank you

Post by agapeagape Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Hi, I got your call today.. I was in class. You are too kind to offer to help us. My husband FREAKED when I talked about the option with him. He wants me just to give up my hopes of having my daughter exclusively breastfed. I guess I need to come to terms with it. The drive would be a little much anyway but I really appreciate you offering. I hope someone in your area could use your milk. Thank you sooo much!

agapeagape

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Cape Coral/Fort Myers FL Empty Milk available in Cape Coral/Fort Myers FL

Post by tichster Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:20 am

Healthy donor with excess milk to share. My baby is 10 weeks-so this is all newborn milk. Recipient must be willing to supply lansinoh freezer storage bags and be willing to pick up.

I don't take any medications, smoke or do drugs. I drink alcohol 1-2 servings/month. I eat a normal healthy diet including dairy and lots of fruit & veggies. I do drink caffeine- 1-2 servings/day.

I am free of disease. I have tested negative for HIV, HEP, and syphyllis.

I am a cleanfreak- so my bottles, pump and supplies are cleaned and sanitized daily. All milk is immediately frozen.

tichster

Back to top Go down

Milk available in Cape Coral/Fort Myers FL Empty Re: Milk available in Cape Coral/Fort Myers FL

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down