MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freeport/Rockford area - willing to donate

2 posters

Go down

Freeport/Rockford area - willing to donate Empty Re: Freeport/Rockford area - willing to donate

Post by fiveluckystarz Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Okay! I need to build up a stash for you so I'll pm you in a few days and we'll make arrangements to meet. Smile

fiveluckystarz

Back to top Go down

Freeport/Rockford area - willing to donate Empty Re: Freeport/Rockford area - willing to donate

Post by bhtimm Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm

I actually had a donor from Brodhead once, which isn't too far from Monroe I think. Sure, I think that would be fine!

bhtimm

Back to top Go down

Post by fiveluckystarz Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:46 pm

I'd definitely be willing to pump for her. Is there a chance you could get to Monroe? I'm actually closer to Freeport than Rockford and Monroe is almost due North of me.

fiveluckystarz

Back to top Go down

Post by bhtimm Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:43 pm

I am interested because your children are older and the age of the milk is more suitable for my own child. I am currently nursing a 14-month old and have had low supply since the beginning. Here is a link to my story: https://milkshare.forumotion.com/success-stories-f53/low-supply-mama-who-hasn-t-given-formula-t221.htm

I live in Madison, WI but am willing to drive to pick up milk. Perhaps we could meet in Beloit or Janesville?

bhtimm

Back to top Go down

Freeport/Rockford area - willing to donate Empty Freeport/Rockford area - willing to donate

Post by fiveluckystarz Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:36 pm

I am currently nursing a 1 and a 2 year old but my 2 year old is weaning herself and I'd like to start pumping for another little one. Are there any moms looking for milk in the area?

fiveluckystarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down