MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockford mom has surplus to donate!

4 posters

Go down

Rockford mom has surplus to donate!  Empty Re: Rockford mom has surplus to donate!

Post by Anne Maples Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:50 pm

I need gluten free and dairy free milk? Can you help?

Anne Maples

Back to top Go down

Rockford mom has surplus to donate!  Empty Re: Rockford mom has surplus to donate!

Post by DrMommy Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:57 pm

Ok I found a place to get dry ice ill figure out the rest as I go along. How do I get your info?

DrMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by DrMommy Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Newmsmom how do I ship milk? I'll be more then happy to send it to you. Also how would you pay for the shipping?

DrMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by LiamsMomma Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:56 pm

H Dr Mommy! I am interested in the milk but I would have to have it shipped here, and I would pay for everything. If this is something you are interested in, I would love to have the milk for my little guys.

LiamsMomma

Back to top Go down

Post by newMSMom Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 pm

I haven't gotten any responses to my inquiries- I live in Oregon State. I have a baby due in one week, my first. I hope to breast feed but I will need to go back on MS meds soon after the delivery. I would be willing to do anything to make it convenient for you to ship some. Just let me know if there is anything I can do, if we're candidates, and I'll give you my info. Thank you, thank you for your post.

newMSMom

Back to top Go down

Rockford mom has surplus to donate!  Empty Rockford mom has surplus to donate!

Post by DrMommy Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello I am currently breastfeeding our 16month old and during the day when I am at work she won't drink any milk for whoever is watching her. But will only drink "from the tap " as my husband says Smile . So I have 107 oz frozen in 4-8 oz quantities since jan 2013. I also pump daily so I'll have ave 10oz a day to donate fresh to someone local. I eat healthy primarily organic fruits veggies eggs occasional meats, gluten and dairy free for the most part not 100% though. I don't take any medications only multivitamins. I do drink a cup of coffee in the morning. only the occasional chocolate Very Happy Any questions please ask! I would love to donate my milk to a family in need! I hate seeing it go to waste :/ Blessings!

DrMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down