MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At least 300oz to Donate, or will be thrown away. Please reply soon- I am running out of freezer space

4 posters

Go down

At least 300oz to Donate, or will be thrown away. Please reply soon- I am running out of freezer space Empty Re: At least 300oz to Donate, or will be thrown away. Please reply soon- I am running out of freezer space

Post by ehalljr Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Hello,

I don't know if you have any milk available but, I am in dire need of a donation! My preemie twin boys are six months old now and are eating beyond my production. I am in need of milk asap as they refuse to eat formula. I am more than happy to reimburse supplies. I live in Miami and have a fedex account number. Please help!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth

ehalljr

Back to top Go down

At least 300oz to Donate, or will be thrown away. Please reply soon- I am running out of freezer space Empty Re: At least 300oz to Donate, or will be thrown away. Please reply soon- I am running out of freezer space

Post by kmrobins03 Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:39 am

Please note this milk has been taken.
Thanks for your interest!

kmrobins03

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof2girls10 Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi,
I have a 5 week old daughter, Landree and I am very interested in giving her your milk! Let me briefly tell you a little about my(our) situation! Landree was born @ 39 weeks, via c-section. I was very excited about breastfeeding my sweet baby! I wasn't able to nurse until about 6 hours post surgery and when I asked for a lactation consultant to help me, one was not sent until 2 days later...I had to basically teach myself, and Landree how to BF, since my nurse wasn't very helpful! When we were discharged from the hospital, my pediatrician told me to supplement with formula to get Landree to gain weight, (she was 5lbs, 10oz), so I did! After 1 week of BFing and supplementing with formula, I was not expressing any milk..I have been pumping for the past 3 weeks and have only yielded a few teaspoons of milk...I have done everything the lactation consultant has told me to do, and still no milk! I have beat myself up over not being able to provide my precious baby with the best!
Thank you!

mommyof2girls10

Back to top Go down

Post by tocancutty Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:14 pm

I would be interested in having it shipped!!! I have the shipping supplies already I would just have to send them to you (insulated boxes with cooler packs) then you could just pack up the milk and send FedEx (using my account).

Please email me directly tocancutty@aol.com

Thankyou so much!!
Jen Cuti
Port St Lucie, FL

tocancutty

Back to top Go down

At least 300oz to Donate, or will be thrown away. Please reply soon- I am running out of freezer space Empty At least 300oz to Donate, or will be thrown away. Please reply soon- I am running out of freezer space

Post by kmrobins03 Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:42 pm

I am an overproducing mom who has lots of milk to share (at least 300oz that is being stored in the deep freezer and I am running out of room). I have been storing milk scince mid-June and need to make room in my freezer ASAP!!

I live near Chicago, but can ship anywhere.

If needed, I can provide a medical record. I am :
-healthy
-taking no medications
-non smoker
-non drinker
-No STDs

kmrobins03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down