MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 week old son has a milk allergy, I am willing to donate.

Go down

7 week old son has a milk allergy, I am willing to donate. Empty Re: 7 week old son has a milk allergy, I am willing to donate.

Post by Apha310 Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:18 pm

I've decided to go ahead and dry up, but may still have some available from my freezer.

Apha310

Back to top Go down

7 week old son has a milk allergy, I am willing to donate. Empty 7 week old son has a milk allergy, I am willing to donate.

Post by Apha310 Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:15 am

I live 45 minutes south of New Orleans and am willing to donate. If anyone is currently interested please contact me soon, because I would like to try and dry up, if there is no use for me to pump anymore. I have been lucky to be able to produce quite a bit, but we just realized my son has a milk allergy. Hopefully he will outgrow this in 3 or so months and if I could donate then it would actually be helping me, prolong my supply to try again and also so my husband isn't driven nuts by all the milk that would be stored in the deep freezer, there already is a substantial amount, just from the past month and half.

Apha310

Back to top Go down