MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperately Need Milk-Dairy Allergy/Formula Allergy

5 posters

Go down

Desperately Need Milk-Dairy Allergy/Formula Allergy Empty Plenty to help

Post by crystalshelley Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:11 pm

I havent counted the amount but I have a decent amount. I am in Baltimore. I do not however have any diet restrictions, I eat very little meat, but I do eat a fair amount of fish etc. No alcohol or drugs and very healthy. Let me know if you are interested in giving it a try.

crystalshelley

Back to top Go down

Desperately Need Milk-Dairy Allergy/Formula Allergy Empty I can help

Post by merriebeth Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:09 pm

I am in Southern Maryland as well. Have approximately 200 ounces. Let me know how I can help. merriebeth at g mail dot com

merriebeth

Back to top Go down

Desperately Need Milk-Dairy Allergy/Formula Allergy Empty Re: Desperately Need Milk-Dairy Allergy/Formula Allergy

Post by gigster77 Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 am

Hello..I live approximately 20 minutes south of Baltimore and actually work in Baltimore.

I can donate some milk as well..I have a balanced diet of lean meats, and other proteins. I do eat cheese and milk and soy products. As far as seafood, I do have a balance of fish and shrimp occasionally as well.

If you want, we can donate a few bags to see if he's okay with it and possibly have a regular donation.

gigster77

Back to top Go down

Desperately Need Milk-Dairy Allergy/Formula Allergy Empty Re: Desperately Need Milk-Dairy Allergy/Formula Allergy

Post by Kimberly Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:44 am

I live in Southern MD, about 1.5 hours south of Baltimore and have ~400 ounces that I could give to you. I don't have any more room in my freezer! and I originally thought I would stop breastfeeding at 4-5 months and use my stored milk until my baby is 6 months (he's 5 months now), but I've come to love the time with him that breastfeeding provides. So instead I'd like to donate it. This is my first day on the site, and I'm not sure how this works, but let me know if you want it and we can make arrangements. FYI - I am a very healthy 38 year old who eats lots of fruits and veggies and whole grains. My son is 21 pounds already, very active and happy! so my milk is certainly working well for him. Take care, K

Kimberly

Back to top Go down

Desperately Need Milk-Dairy Allergy/Formula Allergy Empty Desperately Need Milk-Dairy Allergy/Formula Allergy

Post by aurora326 Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 pm

My son will be two-weeks old on Saturday. I have been trying to breastfeed but have had to supplement due to breast reduction surgery.

I have many food intolerances/allergies, including gluten, corn, soy, egg, dairy and shrimp. I don't know if my son has those intolerances/allergies because he hasn't had any of them, besides dairy. However, I do know that he does not tolerate formula. Unfortunately, I have had to give it to him anyway because I don't make enough milk to sustain him.

I live in the Baltimore area. Please contact me if you have extra milk. I am not looking for someone who shares my food intolerances, but if that person does exist, please contact me!!

aurora326

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down