MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 oz a week available at Ft Meade

2 posters

Go down

40 oz a week available at Ft Meade Empty Re: 40 oz a week available at Ft Meade

Post by journeyworks Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks Amber.

journeyworks

Back to top Go down

Post by mymamasmilk Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Hi,
I do have another mom taking my milk now, but if that changes I will re-post.
Thanks.
Amber

mymamasmilk

Back to top Go down

40 oz a week available at Ft Meade Empty Intersted

Post by journeyworks Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:41 am

Hi Amber: I am interested in your weekly surplus. I am pumping for a baby that won't come to breast and can currently only make 8 oz per day. So your additionally 8 to 10 oz would at least bring her to about half of her intake being breast milk.

I live in Columbia so I can arrange to meet you in Ft. Meade, or even better Odenton on Sundays since I think it's a bit closer. I appreciate your offer to share your medical info with me. That's very thoughtful.

Thanks so much!

journeyworks

Back to top Go down

40 oz a week available at Ft Meade Empty 40 oz a week available at Ft Meade

Post by mymamasmilk Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:36 am

Hi,
I'm a working mom pumping twice what my baby drinks. Right now we are living in temperary quarters on Ft. Meade and have no resources to store milk. I have five 8 to 10 oz bags of milk left over each week and just have to dump it out. I hate doing that and would like to find a baby who can use my milk. All I ask is you pick up from us at Ft. Meade every weekend and replace bag for bag. I will be here until the end of Oct. so you would get two months worth of milk. I don't drink milk or any caffiene. Also we keep the milk cold in a fridge, but aren't able to freeze it so it would be very fresh.
Please let me know ASAP if you can use this milk. If you can't pick up at Ft. Meade I may be able to work out something before church on Sunday in Odenton, but nothing else. Sorry for not being flexible. I can also provide you with my OBGYN blood tests if you need to see them, but you need to let me know in advance.
Thanks,
Amber

mymamasmilk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down