MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALOT of extra breastmilk

2 posters

Go down

ALOT of extra breastmilk Empty Can I pick up milk today, Friday Sep 10?

Post by TLBerkshire Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:17 am

Hi Amanda,
I will be in Tampa today to pick up my husband. Could we possibly meet for a milk exchange? PLease call me if you still have extra milk.
Thank you,
Tiffany
786-251-0726
tlberkshire@hotmail.com

TLBerkshire

Back to top Go down

ALOT of extra breastmilk Empty Breastmilk needed for Premie

Post by TLBerkshire Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi - I live in Miami but have a premie in the NICU about an hr north of Tampa. I am inducing lactation but my supply is low, only about 10cc a pump. I am willing to pay for shipping or come to Tampa for pickup while I'm in the area. Please contact me by email - TLBerkshire@hotmail.com. Thank you!

TLBerkshire

Back to top Go down

ALOT of extra breastmilk Empty ALOT of extra breastmilk

Post by cheyennelorraine Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:21 am

Hi I live in tampa and have alot of extra breatsmilk if anyone is in need. i probably have maybe close to 800 onces or so (i pump alot of milk. about 15-20 ouces per pumping session so i always have alot of milk if anyone is looking for an ongoing donor) I have papers from pregnancy showing i am free of dideas and i do not smoke or drink or anything like that. let me know of you need some! thanks -amanda

cheyennelorraine

Back to top Go down

ALOT of extra breastmilk Empty Re: ALOT of extra breastmilk

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down