MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk, Vancouver Island

3 posters

Go down

Need milk, Vancouver Island Empty Re: Need milk, Vancouver Island

Post by mom2be3 Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 am

Hi Vanessa,

I will start storaging and let you know when we have lots Smile I've always made so much milk it drowns the poor child. I usually pump 6oz a day but could easily pump twice that much. So far I haven't found anyone else that needs milk but I am going to write an offering post later. My email is jen_reimer86@hotmail.com please send me and email and we can keep in touch easier that way.

Jen

mom2be3

Back to top Go down

Need milk, Vancouver Island Empty Thanks!

Post by Daveysmum Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:28 am

Hi Jen,

I would be thrilled to receive your milk. We actually live in Comox, so that's a bit closer. We could easily make the trip to Nanaimo, too. I think it's only fair to mention that we are receiving milk from a woman in Vancouver, so if anyone else comes along, please donate to them. At this point, we are supplementing with formula at the breast (we use the SNS which allows my son to get whatever milk I can produce), so more milk means less formula. I am so grateful to you. Please let me know what you think.

Vanessa and David

Daveysmum

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2be3 Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:47 am

Hi,

Not sure if your still looking but I live in Nanaimo and often travel to Victoria. Our baby has just turned 2 months, he is our 3rd and I donated to the milk bank after our second. We try and eat organic and locally, I've always been a non smoker and consume a glass of red wine once in a blue moon:) It would be wonderful to help out a local momma and babe. Thanks Jen

mom2be3

Back to top Go down

Post by Fayarianne Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 pm

Hi Vanessa,

I have had an excess supply of breastmilk for my own 3 month old daughter. I store the expressed milk in sterile breastmilk bags (approx 8-10oz each) and freeze them in the chest freezer as soon as it is collected.

I am a non smoking, non drinking healthy mother. Please email me if you are interested- fayarianne@yahoo.com. I live in North Vancouver.

Thank you and best of luck in your search to provide the best for your son!

Fayarianne

Back to top Go down

Need milk, Vancouver Island Empty Need milk, Vancouver Island

Post by Daveysmum Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:14 pm

Hi,

I am looking for donated milk in and around Vancouver Island. I want the best for my 3 month old son and would be eternally grateful to anyone who would provide such a gift. Of course, like the website requires, we will compensate for any extra costs incurred by the supplier. We greatly appreciate this donation. Thank you so much!

Vanessa

Daveysmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down