MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible one-time donation, Norfolk VA, 1/24 - 2/5/10

Go down

Possible one-time donation, Norfolk VA, 1/24 - 2/5/10 Empty Possible one-time donation, Norfolk VA, 1/24 - 2/5/10

Post by watawata Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:50 pm

I live in NM, but I will be on my business trip from 1/24 to 2/5/10 in Norfolk, VA. I was wondering if there will be anyone who'd be interested in my milk while I'm in Norfolk for the time frame. I will be attending a class, and I am not sure if I will be able to save the milk I pump while I am in the class during the day, but I should be able to save my milk I pump at night/morning in the freezer. The room I reserved should have a regular refrigerator (with a separate freezer on top, not the microfridge that has freezer inside the fridge).

If I cannot find a local recipient, that's ok, but I thought I'd try to post to see if anyone would be interested.

Of course, I do not drink alcohol, smoke, or take caffein (coffee, soda with caffein etc.). I am taking prenatal vitamin, calcium, and fish oil. I rarely take medication; only if I really have to (tylenol which is ok to take while pregnant or nursing). I am in the process of becoming a milk bank donor, too. With my second son, I was a on-going milk bank donor (I didn't know about MilkShare until the end). My son is 7-weeks-old.

If anyone is interested, please send me a PM.

Thank you!

watawata

Back to top Go down