MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

baby needing breastmilk-Alberta Canada

3 posters

Go down

baby needing breastmilk-Alberta Canada Empty Re: baby needing breastmilk-Alberta Canada

Post by MomMarie Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:28 am

I'm in Calgary and I have milk that I can donate.
My baby is very chunky-18lbs at 6 months! I don't smoke or take drugs and do the best I can to take care of myself (I can't afford to get sick when I'm running around with a baby all day haha). I do take a vit. D supplement.

Let me know if you're interested.

MomMarie

Back to top Go down

baby needing breastmilk-Alberta Canada Empty Re: baby needing breastmilk-Alberta Canada

Post by littleman Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:10 pm

I drink and eat dairy, it don't seem to bother him. It's just when he eats or drinks it.

littleman

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetkanake Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:55 am

I do drink dairy. It he allergic to it in the milk?

sweetkanake

Back to top Go down

Post by littleman Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:49 am

Oh, ok...I am looking for as much as I can, my baby drinks 6oz per feeding about. He has no food restrictions other then dairy, his allergies are from environmental things mostly.

littleman

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetkanake Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:32 pm

I heard back from 3 people, so let me go through my milk and see how much I have to donate right now - may be able to send some to everyone. Are you looking for a set amount?

sweetkanake

Back to top Go down

Post by littleman Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:24 pm

that would be great, I will have to find a place where you live that sells the dry ice and give them a call. Would I be able to get your address, or if you wanted to look instead. Here is a link you might be able to find a dealer here. http://www.dryicedirectory.com/usa.htm It will need to be shipped in one of those disposable foam coolers lined with foil. Foil helps the dry ice last longer, and will need it shipped by fed ex I guess.

littleman

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetkanake Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:56 pm

I have never used this site before, and am in California so I don't know how it works to ship milk, but I have about 200+ ounces of frozen milk that I am looking to donate. I fulfill all of your requirements except that I don't take vitamins. The milk is also caffeine-free, as my little one reacts to caffeine. Let me know if you're interested!

sweetkanake

Back to top Go down

baby needing breastmilk-Alberta Canada Empty baby needing breastmilk-Alberta Canada

Post by littleman Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:49 pm

We live in Alberta, I have a baby who cannot have anything other then breast milk. My supply has been dropping because of some new meds I am on. I have exhausted all efforts to increase my supply and nothing is helping, so I'm looking for someone who has a stash to donate to us, I would be so grateful. Prefer someone who has good quality milk, takes care of them self, and has a nice chunky baby. My son has failure to thrive, so the extra calories would be nice. I will pay for the dry ice, packaging and shipping via paypal or money order.

Please
* NO smokers or drug users
* NO drinkers, occasional drink is fine
* NO STD's, HIV or other illnesses that can pass through your milk to my baby
* Vitamin use would be great, and even the omega's
* Must eat very well
* Meds use will depend on if it's safe

Sorry to be so picky, but I am very careful of what I eat, drink and take. Also, please make sure you have enough for your baby first. I would not want to take from another baby. Thank you very much in advance.

flower

Last edited by littleman on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

littleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down