MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needing milk for my baby....

2 posters

Go down

Needing milk for my baby.... Empty Re: Needing milk for my baby....

Post by kathy.rosegarden Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:34 am

I just PM'd you.
kathy.rosegarden
kathy.rosegarden

Back to top Go down

Post by michicutest Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 am

I have frozen milk to share and I probably have over 300 oz of it. My freezer is full and I am looking at dumping my old milk Sad if nobody else wants it. I have a 5.5 month old and my frozen milk is kept in deep freeze since she was a month old. If you can pay for shipping and some supplies I'd be more than glad to share it with you. I have a large styro cooler to send it out if you want to use it. It is as big as a regular cooler that you can buy form the store. I don't smoke, drink, use drugs (even over the counter medications) although I have used some galactogues to ensure that I can pump for later use. I eat dairy, wheat, soy and nuts if your little one has some kind of allergies. I only drink a cup of tea (sometimes 2) a day and eat chocolates sparingly if you have problems with caffeine. Let me know if you're interested because I am running out of room in our chest freezer!

michicutest

Back to top Go down

Needing milk for my baby.... Empty Needing milk for my baby....

Post by kathy.rosegarden Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:59 am

I have a five month old who is allergic to dairy, and a DD who could handle no formula and ended up with multiple food allergies. I don't want to touch formula in the hopes that I can keep from sensitizing my DS to the potential food allergens in it. To complicate the issue, I have insufficient glandular tissue and am able to supply only half of the milk he needs. I received a ton of milk from a wonderful donor but her baby is using all her milk now and I am needing to find another donor. Is there someone who is smoke, alcohol, drug, and disease free who would have milk to share? It can be one time or ongoing, local or long distance. I will reimburse for milk bags, shipping if needed, and have an account with FedEx. For local donations I will drive an hour or so to meet you and even further if you have 300 oz. or more.

I just want to add that I am so grateful for all you donors do in sharing milk with those of us who don't have any other options!!! Milkshare has been a lifesaver for me! Smile Cheers to all... cheers

If you want to email me: kathy.rosegarden@gmail.com
kathy.rosegarden
kathy.rosegarden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down