MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk for 1 more month, please help!

3 posters

Go down

Need milk for 1 more month, please help! Empty Re: Need milk for 1 more month, please help!

Post by Tdunois Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Thank you so much for the offer but my little one no longer needs any breast milk. He was successfully switch over to organic whole milk once he turned a year. Thank you again!
Tdunois
Tdunois

Back to top Go down

Need milk for 1 more month, please help! Empty Re: Need milk for 1 more month, please help!

Post by fiveluckystarz Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:30 pm

I live in Dakota and my spouse works at Rockford Memorial. I don't have a lot but I'd be willing to pump for you to give you what I do have.

fiveluckystarz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdunois Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:15 pm

I tried sending you a PM a couple times but it is not going out for some reason. I don't mind driving at all and I will actually be in Chicago tonight and from 4-6ish and most of the day Saturday. You can call me at 815-519-6198 or email me at gumdrop13@gmail.com I get e-mail to my phone so I would get it right away and be able to reply.

Thank you so much,

Tiffany
Tdunois
Tdunois

Back to top Go down

Need milk for 1 more month, please help! Empty I am not in Rockford, but I have milk for you.

Post by jnj0292 Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 am

If you are willing to drive to a western suburb of Chicago, then I have milk for you. PM me for more info.

jnj0292

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdunois Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 am

I am still in need of milk, please let me know if you can donate! Thank you for your consideration.

Tiffany
Tdunois
Tdunois

Back to top Go down

Need milk for 1 more month, please help! Empty Need milk for 1 more month, please help!

Post by Tdunois Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:24 pm

I have a son who 11 months old and I am looking for donation to get him through this last month. For some reason formula gives him eczema. This last month is critical for him to be on breast milk because that is the only time the eczema is completely gone and I need to make sure his system can handle regular milk or find what substitute will. Unfortunately things that don't agree with him seem to come out as eczema, so it makes it difficult to tell if something doesn't agree with him when he is on formula and has eczema all over already. Please let me know if you can help. I live in Rockford, IL and am willing to travel and replace/reimburse for any supplies.

Thank you for any help you can give,

Tiffany
Tdunois
Tdunois

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down