MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk to donate in Savannah

2 posters

Go down

Frozen milk to donate in Savannah Empty Re: Frozen milk to donate in Savannah

Post by trpitts1028 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am

Hello!

I am looking for milk for my 2 week old son. We adopted him at birth; he was a little premature but healthy. Is your milk still available? If so, can you tell me how much you have? I live outside Atlanta, but would be happy to drive to Savannah if you have a good bit. We have a 16 month old little girl (our son's half-sister), also adopted at birth. I was fortunate enough to have her almost exclusively on bm until she was one - they have older half-siblings with allergies, eczema etc and I'm trying to guard against those things as much as possible. Our daughter has been very healthy so far - I hope to be able to provide the same for our son!

Thanks for considering us,
Tracy

trpitts1028

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk to donate in Savannah Empty Frozen milk to donate in Savannah

Post by kirstennola Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm

Hi- I am a healthy disease/drug free mama living in Savannah, GA. I do have about 1/2C caffeinated coffee a day. I take a prenatal vitamin daily and eat very well- as much organic as possible. I was over-producing for a time and have frozen a fair amount of milk in 5oz bags. My 5mo old is still nursing well so I'd like to donate the milk before it expires.

I would be willing to pump additional milk for a mother of a premature baby if needed.

I'm new to this forum so I guess you'll message me if you are interested?

kirstennola

Back to top Go down