MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flying with Milk

3 posters

Go down

Flying with Milk Empty Flying with Milk

Post by Crunchymamainma Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:20 pm

I am flying to my moms on Monday. I plan on bringing the small amount of milk that I have with us...

Any suggestions??? It is a non-stop flight, lasting 3 3/4 hours. I can only take 6 bags with me (checked)..however 2 of those will be used up for taking carseats..so only 4..NO I don't think I will pack 4 bags for 2 weeks LOL!!

Thanks in advance!
Kim

Crunchymamainma

Back to top Go down

Flying with Milk Empty Re: Flying with Milk

Post by froggyleggs Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:11 pm

DH, my 4 y.o son, 4 month old son, and I were recently was on flights to and from Texas. For Northwest/Delta, I know the amount of bags we were able to take was one checked per person, so 3 ticketed seats= 3 checked bags. Carseats were not included in this count. For carry-ons, we could have one carry on, not counting a purse, diaper bag, laptop bag. They also had no limit on the amount of milk that you want to bring. You don't even have to have your baby with you!

I would suggest carrying it a carryon. How much will you be planning to bring with you?

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/children/formula.shtmhttp://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/children/formula.shtm
froggyleggs
froggyleggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:59 pm

Only @ 20 OZ...How will I keep it frozen? do I have to mark "human milk"?

NAK, sorry for errors!

Kim
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.milkshare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by froggyleggs Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:06 pm

Hmm.. Not sure about keeping it frozen, other than using frozen packs with it. I had fresh milk just in regular Avent storage containers. And I didn't have any type of label on them. I just told them it was breastmilk. I had about 20 ounces as well. Smile
froggyleggs
froggyleggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down