MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low Milk Supply

3 posters

Go down

Low Milk Supply Empty Re: Low Milk Supply

Post by hhoefler Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:12 pm

that is awesome!! Thank you! We will actually be in the Lake Mills area this weekend and I can run over to Whitewater to pick up the milk on Saturday!!
hhoefler
hhoefler

Back to top Go down

Post by carrie Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 am

I am staying with family in whitewater this week and will freeze what I won't be using. I have an over supply and will have at least an extra 10oz a day, maybe closer to 20oz a day so I'll be leaving about 70oz here.
I leave Friday morning and can arrange for you to 0ufo it up after I leave. My family is very supportive of you coming by after I leave.

carrie

Back to top Go down

Post by joyful911 Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:27 pm

i'll be here. just let me know when you'll be up and we'll have it waiting for you (i'm storing it in a friend's chest freezer)

joyful911

Back to top Go down

Post by hhoefler Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 am

We would be more than happy to drive up there this weekend!! Thank you so much.

Heather
hhoefler
hhoefler

Back to top Go down

Post by joyful911 Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:21 pm

do you get to la crosse at all? i have 200+ ounces you could have.

joyful911

Back to top Go down

Low Milk Supply Empty Low Milk Supply

Post by hhoefler Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:43 am

I have a 9wk old who was diagnosed with thrush at 2wks and because of that I had to cut back on nursing and tried to start pumping more. On top of that I ended up getting an infection which has made my milk supply drop to the point where I am only able to get 1/2-1oz out of both sides combined. I am now able to nurse again but Ii don't produce enough milk to satisfy my son. I am working with a lactation consultant to increase my milk supply but in the mean time I would rather not have to continue giving him formula, as that is what we have been supplementing him with. I live in Madison, on the west side.

I can be contacted at heatherhoefler@yahoo.com
hhoefler
hhoefler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down