MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have extra in Cleveland, OH

5 posters

Go down

Have extra in Cleveland, OH Empty Re: Have extra in Cleveland, OH

Post by LiamsMomma Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi, I live in Cleveland, Ohio and we are in need of donor milk. Please let me know if we can stop by and pick up a cooler full.

LiamsMomma

Back to top Go down

Have extra in Cleveland, OH Empty low milk supply

Post by coltrane Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:12 am

hello, manderlynn.

i have a 5 week old and my milk supply is very low despite taking domperidone, fenugreek, blessed thistle, goat's rue, & everything else that helps increase supply. if you have not found a recipient yet, please consider our little boy.

thank you!
js

coltrane

Back to top Go down

Post by nmeyers Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Hi there
Sent you a pm but then saw that you joined today and I think there is some rule about not pming for several days after joining. At least there is for recipients, not sure about donors.
Anyway, thank you for being willing to donate. We live in northern California and have adopted twins that I was able to breast feed with the help of herbs, meds an SNS for the first 5 1/2 months of their lives. Since then we have been entirely dependent on donated milk. The girls are thriving and I am hoping to keep them on breast milk through the winter to try and keep them from getting every little cold my 8 year old brings home from school. Would you be willing to ship? if not my brother lives in Sheffield Lake on the west side and could pick up and ship for me if you would be ok with that. Would you be willing to share your prenatal blood work?

thank you for your consideration
Nannette nannette(at)kitenerd(dot)com

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Post by brandymom3 Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:28 pm

hi i live in ky and have a 6 month old and we are in need bad please e-mail me at brandy_gurl016@yahoo.com
brandymom3
brandymom3

https://www.facebook.com/brandygurl016    http://milkfordorothyh

Back to top Go down

Have extra in Cleveland, OH Empty Have extra in Cleveland, OH

Post by Manderlynn Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:56 am

Help, I am running out of room in my freezer. I have milk to donate. I've never donated before. I have a 2 month old. I do eat/drink dairy. I eat a balanced diet and take a prenatal. Please contact me if interested...I hate the idea of throwing some away

Manderlynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down