MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One-time donation in Bloomington, MN

3 posters

Go down

One-time donation in Bloomington, MN Empty Have found taker for milk

Post by mariaromstedt Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Thank you so much ladies!
Unfortunately, the hotel informed me that they could not hold the milk in their freezer because it would be a health code violation... But there is a happy ending to this story: I have found a match for the milk. Kudos to Milkshare yet again!

mariaromstedt

Back to top Go down

One-time donation in Bloomington, MN Empty Re: One-time donation in Bloomington, MN

Post by nmaloney Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Hi there-
I wanted to let you know my husband is a hotel General Manager and in the past has put hotel guests milk in his deep freeze in his restaurant. I am not sure where you are staying and/or if they have a restaurant, but you may want to ask the General Manager or the Assistant General Manger if that is an option for you. Good Luck and if it doesn't work out I'd also be more than happy to accept your milk for our adopted daughter who cannot tolerate formula, cow, or soy milk.
Nikki

nmaloney

http://www.sarahmaloney.com

Back to top Go down

One-time donation in Bloomington, MN Empty Re: One-time donation in Bloomington, MN

Post by MommaJenn Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:27 am

I PM'd you
MommaJenn
MommaJenn

http://peacefulplacenta.com/

Back to top Go down

One-time donation in Bloomington, MN Empty One-time donation in Bloomington, MN

Post by mariaromstedt Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 am

Hi! I'm on a business trip in Bloomington, MN (near Minneapolis). I thought I would have a freezer in my hotel room, but it is not freezing the milk properly and I cannot locate a local refrigerator rental company. So I'm hesitant to bring the milk home like I ordinarily would. I live in Virginia and normally donate to two Maryland kiddos who have really enjoyed my milk. I am vegan (100% dairy free), so my milk is suitable for children with dairy sensitivity.
Milk would need to be picked up later this week (preferably Thursday). I could give away about 100 oz.
Thanks!

mariaromstedt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down