MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some liquid gold

4 posters

Go down

Looking for some liquid gold Empty Re: Looking for some liquid gold

Post by tamidecali Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 am

Hello! I am the mother of two little girls! I EBF my first until she was 18 months old and am currently EBF my second who just turned 4 months old. I have donated to 3 wonderful babies through this website before and will be in Las Vegas August 5-8 and would love to find a mom who can pick up fresh/refrigerated milk that I express while on my trip. We have an excess at home in our freezer as well as the freezer of my sister and mom who babysit for me while I am at work. I do not want the milk I pump while away from my daughter to go to waste, so I am hoping to find a mom in need who is willing to pick it up. We will be staying at the Monte Carlo hotel. I will actually be on the trip with another breastfeeding mother who is willing to donate milk expressed during the trip as well. Please reply if you have a need and are in Las Vegas, NV.

tamidecali

Back to top Go down

Post by kcaldwell Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi, my name is Kristin and I have an 7 month old baby boy who has been breastfeed exclusively! I have a ton of frozen breastmilk thats yours if you still want it. I am a stay at home mom, I started pumping just in case I needed it, and I never did. You can reach me at kristin@cox.net.

kcaldwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Threejoys Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Hello, my name is Lindsey and I live here in Las vegas also. I have a beautiful 4 month old little girl, and I am producing way more milk than she is needing. I have a whole freezer full and and continue to pump excess everyday. I went to put my groceries away today and couldn't fit anymore in my freezer, so I had to dump almost a month worth of milk! Anyhow, if you would like to contact me my email is mombieo3@gmail.com. I'm a healthy 28 years old, no smoking, no drinking ( at least not while I am breastfeeding ), and this is my third child. I would love to have my liquid gold go to a precious baby than down my sink!

Threejoys

Back to top Go down

Looking for some liquid gold Empty Looking for some liquid gold

Post by mhlowe Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Hello
My name is Marie. I had a breast reduction over 10 years ago. 4 and a half months ago, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Harley Grace is a happy, healthy baby thanks to the milk donations I've received. I tried to give her different kinds of formula, but none of them stuck. She spit them out within 20 minutes of finishing, which worried me to no end.
I've been on domperidone for a few months now, and it's made a difference, but I'm still not producing enough to meet her needs.
If you're in the Las Vegas area and you have milk to donate, I will gladly take it off your hands. I will, of course, replace any storage bags.
Thank you.

mhlowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down