MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Donating Liquid Gold

Go down

Re: Donating Liquid Gold

Post by tristanlanfear on Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:30 am

Hello,
I would be willing to pay the shipping if you still have the milk to donate?

tristanlanfear

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Donating Liquid Gold

Post by khelsham on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:21 am

I am currently trying to be done with breastfeeding. I don't want to but i don't have time. My son doesn't seem to like breast milk anymore. So while trying to stop, I am doing it pretty quick but at the same time trying to prevent clogged ducts/mastitis. I have narrowed it down to pump only 2-3 times a day, and I'm able to produce anywhere from 3-8 oz.I have a couple bags in the fridge so far and still pumping til I dry out. I don't have much but I'd rather have it go to someone who needs it instead of down the drain. Please let me know if anyone is interested. I live in El Mirage AZ.

khelsham

View user profile

Back to top Go down